About The Show
MagicCon: Barcelona will be a full weekend dedicated to celebrating Magic: The Gathering! Attendees can expect to see some epic cosplay, meet special guests and artists, shop exclusive merch and incredible products, and enjoy panels and events on the main stage – we’ve even convinced Jimmy Wong and Josh Lee Kwai to bring Game Knights live overseas!
MagicCon: Barcelona is brought to you by two amazing teams: ReedPop and Wizards of the Coast! These two teams are delivering you the best Magic content from around the world and so much more!
MagicCon: Barcelona will take place July 28-30, 2023.
The Show Floor will be open from 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM, Friday, July 28 through Sunday, July 30. Play Hall hours run 10:00 AM - 11:59 PM Friday through Saturday; and 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM on Sunday.
MagicCon: Barcelona will be held at Fira Gran Via, Barcelona, Av. Joan Carles I, 64, 08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Interested in all the cool exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities at MagicCon: Barcelona? Click here for more info!
Yes! More information about our Quiet Room Location will be available closer to the show.
The safety and security of our fans, exhibitors, and staff, is our priority. We work closely with the venue, corporate security, state, local, and federal law enforcement authorities to identify risks, assess them, and develop security plans for our events.
Everyone attending MagicCon should be aware that the following are in place:
- Security may approach you to assist outside, at entry, or inside MagicCon
- Everyone must wear their MagicCon badge at all times. This includes exhibitors, vendors, fans (attendees), speakers, guests, artists, professionals, press, staff, and crew.
- Bag checks are in operation at our events
- Walkthrough or hand held scanners may be in operation at our events
- CCTVs in operation at our events are monitored and recorded
- Uniformed and covert security guards and police are in attendance at our event
- Canine security and detection is in operation at some of our events
Everyone attending MagicCon is requested to:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and don't leave any items unattended
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious, or just out of place to MagicCon staff, security, or crew
- Remain patient and courteous with MagicCon staff and security undertaking security checks. We have your best interests at heart and want to get you inside the building as quickly as possible
- Follow the instructions of MagicCon staff at all times
- On the final day you're attending MagicCon, keep your badge as a souvenir or dispose of it inside the venue or when you've returned home. Don't sell it to scalpers who may be outside on the streets. Don't throw it away in trash cans outside the venue. Scalpers are sneaky and may attempt to upsell it to an unsuspecting fan who doesn't have a badge
- Carry a recognized form of photo ID at all times. This includes passports, drivers license, and government issued IDs.
If you're hurt at MagicCon: Barcelona, reach out to the MagicCon staff, crew, or nearby Security and we'll get you the help you need.
If a person engages in harassing behavior, MagicCon: Barcelona Staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including expulsion from MagicCon: Barcelona with no refund. Our policy applies to everyone at the convention. Exhibitors, fans (attendees), speakers, guests, professionals, press, staff, volunteers, and security are all subject to our Code of Conduct Policy.
For more information and details on reporting harassment, please visit our Code of Conduct Page.
The buying and selling of counterfeit / knock-off / unlicensed / bootleg materials is prohibited at Magic Con: Barcelona. MagicCon takes intellectual property infringement very seriously. Violators of this policy may have the counterfeit items confiscated and/or be removed from the show.
Stay tuned for more information on the available Wi-Fi at MagicCon: Barcelona.
Please find someone in a MagicCon Staff T-shirt or go to the nearest info booth.
MagicCon: Barcelona tickets go on sale Thursday, May 11 at 3pm CEST. Click here for ticket prices and packages.
All attendees age 6 and up will need to purchase a ticket to attend MagicCon: Barcelona. Children under the age of 6 may attend for free with a paid adult ticket. Kids age 6 - 12 pay a reduced price.
Children age 5 and under are not eligible for the merchandise or benefits associated with their parent and/or guardian’s ticket package.
Please note, all minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian.
The Command Zone is accessible to all MagicCon: Barcelona attendees as seating is available. Seating is a first come, first serve basis.
Tickets will not be mailed. All tickets must be picked up at Will Call, also known as Onsite badge pick-up.
Will Call, or Onsite badge pick-up, location and hours coming soon.
Also located with Will Call is the Accessibility Services Desk. If you require any special accommodations, please visit this desk upon arrival.
Please make your ticket and tournament selections carefully. Once purchased, MagicCon: Barcelona tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable and cannot be reproduced, resold or upgraded.
Important note: please read and ensure you can comply with the entire Health & Safety policy prior to making your purchase.
Tickets and/or badges (“Badges”) for the MagicCon event (“Event”) are non-refundable and cannot be reproduced or upgraded. The unauthorized resale or attempted resale of the Badge is prohibited and will constitute a forfeiture of the Badge without compensation. Each Badge must be used by the same person (the “Attendee”) for each day of the Event and such use is at all times subject to the Terms of Service for Participation in the Event, which is made available on the Event website. The Event’s operating hours, schedules, guests and speakers are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Each Badge is a revocable license to attend the Event. All panels, autographing, photo ops, special events, show features and performances are subject to availability and access is not guaranteed and/or may require an additional fee. ReedPOP is not responsible for lost or stolen Badges. The Attendee acknowledges there are hazards and risks of physical injury or illness to Attendees of the Event and that not all such hazards or risks can be fully eliminated. By accepting this Badge and attending the Event, the Attendee freely and voluntarily agrees to assume the full risk of bodily injury or property damage, regardless of severity, or death that Attendee may sustain as a result of attending the Event, whether or not caused by the negligence or gross negligence of ReedPOP.
MagicCon: Barcelona is dedicated to making a fun and safe environment for all. Please click here for our full Health and Safety Policy.
MagicCon: Barcelona is committed to making sure that all of our fans have an amazing experience. Please take inventory of your needs as they pertain to attending the show. Depending on what you need, our Accessibility Services Program may be for you. ReedPop events provide Accessibility assistance to individuals who may have mobility, physical, vision, hearing, cognitive, psychological, invisible or other types of disabilities.
You can visit the Accessibility Services Hub onsite for more information, or if you have questions prior to the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MagicCon: Barcelona is dedicated to making a fun and safe environment for all. Please click here for our full Anti-Harassment Policy.
We’re sorry, but please leave your furry companions at home. MagicCon: Barcelona will allow service animals only.
Hate symbols are not permitted at MagicCon: Barcelona, including as part of cosplay. Magic Con: Barcelona will not allow costumes that contain hate symbols or appropriate the symbolism of hate groups, including, but not limited to, historical/comic-related/satirical costumes that are associated with Nazis.
At the discretion of Security onsite, the following may be allowed:
- Lightweight plastic and metal shields
- Lightweight plastic/PVC props
- Toy guns as long as they do not look like real ones, cannot function or shoot projectiles and have an orange tip on the barrel. The barrel of all prop firearms must be covered with brightly-colored caps.
- Prop bows will be allowed providing all arrows have soft tips made of foam or cardboard and the bow itself is de-strung. If it is not, our security team will be de-string the bow.
If any of the above items are deemed unsafe by MagicCon: Barcelona Security, they will not be allowed inside the building.
Management shall have sole discretion in any matter that it believes may affect public safety or be important to protect the integrity of the event.
No functional props or weapons are allowed at MagicCon: Barcelona. Simulated or costume weapons may be allowed as a part of your costume, subject to prior approval by security. MagicCon: Barcelona will perform bag check at entry to the event, as well as tagging prop weapons when deemed necessary.